Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

All about me.


Kia ora my name is Kordal i am 10 years old and go to a school called Paparore it is an amazing school. I have 1 sister and 1 brother my sister is called Aanaiah and goes to the same school. And my brothers name is Jayden and he is 3 years old I am good at motocross riding and i also really enjoy riding to. My challenge is to get 95 in my basic facts at school. The goal i am focusing on is getting better math and my elaboration. My personal achievements are Maths reading and     writing to learn all that i know about  math reading and writing.

   

3 comments:

  1. Nice work Kordal Its nice to see you achieve your goal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an excellent 'All About Me' post Kordal. You have shared interesting information about your family, your interests and goals. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good one kordal i like to see your blog post about motorcross riding

    ReplyDelete