Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Te karuru camp roller coaster

ROLLER COASTER

As we safely got off the invader. We wanted to go on the roller coaster we lined up my body wasn't ready for this literally we were strapped in as i look at a loop I  wanted to get off but to late we started moving clank clank clank the roller coaster reaches its final stop swoosh we dropped ahhhh I screamed i'm going to have nightmares for the rest of my life fwoosh we went around the loop my guts fall straight into my head we go upside down while spinning i think i'm going to throw up my  stomach twists i'm going to faint skrrrrt we finally come to a end im begging to get off I ran to grab my gear and run straight out i'm never going roller coaster again! when we finally came to a stop i
i hated the feeling when my guts when into my head                             was revealed

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have added captions for your pichers but next time make the text slightly larger please but still well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey kordal how will you have nightmare's from that but not the fear fall
    ('-')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i had nightmares when we went back to the whare but i just chose the roller caster because it was quilty

      Delete
  4. thanks( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    ReplyDelete