Pages

Friday, November 16, 2018

FREE WRITING FRIDAY-THE GREAT ESCAPE

Kevin was an interesting human being. He’d all was off to strange looking places. Once he went into a nearby house that looked like a haunted house sometimes people would think he possessed by something dangerously overpowered. Something that can change the small town of Carnavale. So we thought we would send in a couple of ghost busting crews only because we haven't seen Kevin in a couple of hours. Time flew by quickly the Ghostbuster crew hasn't come out in a day I thought I’d better check it out. I opened the nosey door wondering if I've allowed the entity feed on my soul I’d better make this fast before I get eaten by something unimaginable that nobody wants to lay their eyes on, that suddenly reminds me that one of the crew members said if we don't make it out in a day we've been devoured from a dangerous beast. I clicked I had to get out of there I smash straight into the closing door I try opening it but it was impossible I tried using a broken pole for a battering ram but instead, I stab it straight into my leg I was begging for mercy I just wanted to get out. I thought I should stay for the night it was a mistake!!TO BE CONTINUDED/UPDATED...

1 comment: